AAA Storage units located at The Villages of White Hall are perfect if you’re contemplating renting a storage unit. We do not charge a security deposit to rent a unit. With a variety of sizes we are sure to have the extra space you need. Whether you just sold your home or are waiting to move into a new one and need temporary space, have your home on the market and need to declutter or just can’t part with certain items just yet, you’d better know how much you can fit to know the size you need!
Here are some guidelines to help:
10 x 10 - $45.00 a month. Currently Unavailable - ask to be added to our wait list!
10 x 20 - $65.00 a month
A 10 x 20 unit can hold the contents of a multi-bedroom house, including several oversized items like a couch, a refrigerator, a washer/dryer and a dining room set or several large boxes? It’s the size of a standard one-car garage so you can even fit that spare car.
10 x 30 - $99.00 a month
A 10 x 30 is as large as a 1-1/2 car garage. It fits the contents of a fully furnished 3-5 bedroom house, including oversized items such as a couches, beds, dressers, a refrigerator, a washer/dryer, a dining room set, an entertainment center, several large boxes or your car with room to spare.
Tips for Organizing Your Storage Unit
- Use sturdy moving boxes or heavy-duty plastic containers of uniform size.
- Label each box on the top and at least one side with a unique box number, the room it came from, and the contents of the box.
- Place a special mark on boxes you may need to access at some point during storage and remember to put them in your storage unit last
- Group boxes by weight with heavier boxes on the bottom and fragile items on top.
- Write down all of the contents of each box along with the box number on paper. This seems like a pain, you will thank us later!
- If you prefer to keep things digital, dictate as text and then you can even print each line from your inventory to create custom labels for your boxes!
- Make a map of the unit and where you put things by using your numbering system you created when you labeled the boxes.
Phone: 304-363-3323 - 1 Village Drive Fairmont, WV 26554